THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!

Official information of importance to everyone. Please make sure you are up to date.

THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!

Postby Drago » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:15 am

Wow and here is everyone thanking us for fixing the lag.. Where we want to thank you all for standing by us while we sorted it out. Yes it was long hours and hard work but it would have been for nothing if you guys had not stood by us, =SOH= Want to thank you all.

I know it took a long time but we had to factor out all problems before moving host but some good things came out of all out hard work. List is as follows:

Rebuilt the servers

Rebuilt your favourite maps so they don't lag or crash!

we rebuilt the stats to add even more fixes!

Changed host so we could bring you a better gaming experience.

In the mean time we have worked hard on the website and set you up everything you need to follow this clan and setup a great infrastructure of admins and clan leaders where if one clan leader drops out this clan will not die. =SOH= is here to stay and you all better get used to it :)

This is only the start and watch this space as =SOH= Grows and I want to thank you all.

Regards

Drago, Jim,Dolf and all the admins
Someone stole my text..
Drago

Re: THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!

Postby C0BRA » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:57 am

Thanls to all of u also mate im really thankful ;)
cya in game
C0BRA
C0BRA

Postby Pubi1984 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi all!
Can you help someone in the morning and played teamkilling and was not due to teamkillng and I can not go.

Thanks help.

Bye
Pubi1984

Postby play » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:48 pm

it's looking great m8 thanks .we know you will keep up the great work.you all did a good job
play

Return to News & Announcements