Guitar solo

Music discussion, video suggestions and favourite videos.

Guitar solo

Postby =SOH=Random » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Sup all,

This a guitar solo I've made some time ago.

This is total Improvisation, I found a backing track on youtube and only listened to it once before playing.

Hope you like it :)

=SOH=Random
=SOH=Random

Re: Guitar solo

Postby ebenyu08 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Awesome mate :Yeah: Ive always wanted to buy an electric guitar, but im as poor as a homeless, so i'll just stick with my acoustic for now ;)
Keep on practicing , you'll get far :)
ebenyu08

Postby MEDIC-ARG » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:46 am

Nice :cool:

What's your equipment ? (Effects pedal (maybe Guitar Rig ?), Amp, Guitar, etc)
I really like that kickass distortion :D

ebenyu08 wrote:Awesome mate :Yeah: Ive always wanted to buy an electric guitar, but im as poor as a homeless, so i'll just stick with my acoustic for now ;)

Can I give you an advise ?

If you don't have rich parents (lol) and you must wait YEARS to buy something that you've to spend all the money in your piggy bank (like me):
Be careful what you'll buy. Don't go for the first guitar you like how it looks.

For example, if you like to play heavy metal / rock / "heavy" things, buy a guitar with humbuckers
(better if they're EMG)

Don't waste your money coz if you don't have the guitar you need to get the sound you want, you will want to buy a new one, trust me lol.
I would save the money until I can buy what I need. :)

I'm inspired now lol. I think I will make a guitar cover soon :Yeah:

Image TAKE YOUR MOUSE OUT OF MY TEXT !!!
MEDIC-ARG

Postby =SOH=Random » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:30 am

MEDIC-ARG wrote:Nice :cool:

What's your equipment ? (Effects pedal (maybe Guitar Rig ?), Amp, Guitar, etc)
I really like that kickass distortion :D

Well, I didn't use any special effects :)

Only my Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro and my Fender Amp I think it's a 212R 100W

Only my mic in front of the amp and recording on Sony vegas haha :D

Thanks Benyu :)
=SOH=Random
=SOH=Random

Postby ebenyu08 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Don't waste your money coz if you don't have the guitar you need to get the sound you want, you will want to buy a new one, trust me lol.
I would save the money until I can buy what I need.

We're thinking in the same way. Im not going to buy any guitar until i have enough money to buy the one that will completely satisfy my needs. But i'll really have to wait for years... as there are so many other things in life that i need money for and those are much more important than a new guitar... ( also worth noting that i dont have money for any of these things..lol )
Btw i play acoustic songs most of the time (myb because i have an acoustic guitar <--- didnt see that coming, did ya? :) ) , but whenever i get my hands on an electric i also play rock , punk , metal, some jazz and country..
Thank you for your advice mate. I really appreciate it! Looking forward to your cover ;)

Random, i also listened to your tears dont fall cover and i must say, youre pretty damn good. Hoping to see some other covers from you in the future.
ebenyu08

Postby =SOH=Random » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Thanks beny, I really appreciate what you say :)

Well I have some problems with my pc now, I'll try do to a new cover soon :) Like Paradise city :D
=SOH=Random
=SOH=Random

Postby MEDIC-ARG » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:11 pm

A7XRANDOM wrote:Well, I didn't use any special effects :)

Only my Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro and my Fender Amp I think it's a 212R 100W

Only my mic in front of the amp and recording on Sony vegas haha :D

Nice guitar and nice amp :D

I bought this one some months ago:

http://jam.ua/files/images/pages/promo/ ... 200_BK.jpg

I was going to buy an Epiphone LP Standard but I saw that Cort and it was very very similar and
cheaper than the Epiphone. The guy in the store told me it sounds a bit better than the Epi
and he played it, I really liked and I bought that one after watching this:

ebenyu08 wrote:Random, i also listened to your tears dont fall cover and i must say, youre pretty damn good. Hoping to see some other covers from you in the future.

Yeah nice cover, I really like BFMV, also Black Veil Brides, Escape the Fate are nice metalcore / hardcore / post-hardcore metal bands :cool:

Image TAKE YOUR MOUSE OUT OF MY TEXT !!!
MEDIC-ARG

Next

Return to Music Corner